- Comparison III
Why SpringFlex shoes are better than Spira®3 shoes:
1. The springs in a SpringFlex shoe operate at a much lower spring rate than the wavesprings used in Spira shoes. This means that SpringFlex shoes have a much softer and more comfortable foot strike.
2. The wavesprings used in the front of Spira's tri-spring confguration are very small and ineffective due to the waves being very close together. The spring rate of this design increases exponentially as the springs are loaded, thus making the spring rate too high to cushion well.
3. The wavespring used in the front of Spira's dual spring configuration does not flex with the forefoot on toe-off, thus making them less comfortable than SpringFlex shoes.
4. The springs in SpringFlex shoes tilt with the natural rolling motion of the foot. The springs in Spira shoes do not. This "tilt" means that springs in SpringFlex shoes "roll" with the natural motion of the foot.
5. There is more spring deflection in the cone springs used in the SpringFlex shoes compared to the wavesprings used in Spira shoes.
3 Spira® is a registered trademark of Spira® Footwear
Don't settle for any spring cushioned shoe until you have tried SpringFlex™. Our patented spring system functions better than any other shoes with springs. If you need a pair of comfortable shoes for standing or walking for long periods of time, without experiencing discomfort, then our shoes are perfect for you! SpringFlex™ has designed coil spring shoes with an industry leading technology that combines the comfort of a coil spring shoe with the look of a fashionable walking shoe. Say goodbye to pain and hello to comfort. Shop now for your SpringFlex™ shoes!