- Comparison I
Why SpringFlex shoes are better than Gravity Defyer®1 shoes:
1. SpringFlex shoes have springs in both the ball and heel area of the shoe. Gravity Defyer does not have any springs in the forefoot of the shoe. Because of this, SpringFlex shoes support the entire body weight on springs and Gravity Defyer shoes do not.
2. The springs in the Gravity Defyer shoe are much smaller and less effective than the springs in the SpringFlex shoe.
3. The patented spring configuration in SpringFlex shoes allow the foot to roll across the springs naturally and flex with the natural motion of the foot.
4. The spring design in the SpringFlex shoes can withstand higher stress and fatigue loading than the spring design in Gravity Defyer shoes.
5. Because there are no springs in the ball area of Gravity Defyer shoes, there is no energy return from springs during the toe-off portion of the foot strike.
1 Gravity Defyer® is a registered trademark of the Gravity Defyer Corporation
Don't settle for any spring cushioned shoe until you have tried SpringFlex™. Our patented spring system functions better than any other shoes with springs. If you need a pair of comfortable shoes for standing or walking for long periods of time, without experiencing discomfort, then our shoes are perfect for you! SpringFlex™ has designed coil spring shoes with an industry leading technology that combines the comfort of a coil spring shoe with the look of a fashionable walking shoe. Say goodbye to pain and hello to comfort. Shop now for your SpringFlex™ shoes!